Monday, June 6, 2011

Lunch: Asian-Tofu Pasta Salad

Sorry it's been so long since my last post. I have lots of recipes to post on here. I am starting off with the prefect recipe to pack for your picnic (I have to give credit to Real Simple for this recipe)...

Ingredients:
  • Spaghetti
  • Carrots
  • Kirby Cucumber
  • Firm Tofu
  • Roasted Cashews
  • Canola Oil
  • Fresh Lime Juice
  • Toasted Sesame Oil
  • Kosher Salt
Directions:
  1. Cook spaghetti according to directions (recipe says 5 oz, about 1/3 of a box); drain and run cold water to cool
  2. Toss with shredded carrot, sliced/chunked kirby cucumber, tofu cut into cubes (recipe says 4 oz), and 1/4 cup chopped cashews
  3. Then toss in canola oil (1 Tbsp), lime juice (1 Tbsp), sesame oil (2 tsp), and kosher salt (1/2 tsp)
*I usually end up making a whole box of spaghetti and tripling the ingredients.
Enjoy!

No comments: